The sterilization area is one of the most important areas in the dental office. As the patient passes by they will see a state of the art facility featuring proper disinfection and asepsis of all tools and instruments. The cleaning and sterilization process is done according to occupational health codes and according to the Canadian Dental Association recommended sterilizing procedures.
The sterilization showcases to your patient the quality and care that you provide as seen in the way your sterilization is presented.
- Cut out on counter-top for sharps drop
- Waste/ bio bin area
- Ultrasonic section
- Stainless steel sink
- Pull-out spray faucet
- Soap dispenser
- Steri tower with Autoclave & Statim pull out shelves
- Dirty storage cabinet with red lighting
- Clean storage cabinet with blue lighting
- Lighting under wall cabinet
- Formica laminated counter-top & cabinet exterior
- Counter Top options for Marble, Granite, Corian, Cesar-stone (Quartz) and many more
- Hands free Water Control using door, foot or sensor activated switches to provide a more asepsis environment
- Back-splashes Post-Form also available